- Manage the daily activities of the Talent Acquisition team which includes Recruiters, Sourcers, Early Career and Employer Brand, including active direction of team members’ career development.
- Coach and guide team members in implementing best practices for sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring both internal and external candidates at all levels across the company.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the needs and goals of various hiring managers.
- Coach and guide recruiters with respect to full-cycle sourcing and recruiting for experienced open positions.
- Advise recruiters regarding identifying candidate salary expectations, negotiating and closing offers.
- Lead the process of developing and implementing a structure and workflow that allows Recruitment team to create and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Ensure that team members are trained to utilize advanced internet search skills, cold and warm calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social and business websites and other non-traditional avenues.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Oversee the Employer Brand function with guiding the identification, planning and execution of employer brand event opportunities (e.g., “meet-ups”, conferences, user group events, etc.) to build the company brand in target markets and attract top talent.
- Guides Implementation strategies to build and maintain a culture of recruitment to support business initiatives and onboarding sessions by creating synergies between Employer Brand, Recruiting, Early Career and Sourcing.
- Responsible for inclusive sourcing function to build and manage a strong, diverse candidate pipeline and ensure a smooth transition for all candidates from initial conversation to the interview process
- Provides vision and strategic guidance for early career program and the relationships with colleges, universities and career centers.
- Experience managing a recruiting team with responsibility for hiring a large volume of talent.
- Experience using metrics to track and analyze recruiting performance.
- Experience in cutting edge Recruitment technology to continuously optimize TA practices and outcomes
- High level of comfort partnering with all levels of employees and company teams.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and consultation services to employees, hiring managers and candidates.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive global projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong HR acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Strong executive presence with excellent communications and operational instincts
- Appetite for new HR tech
- At least 10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition (recruiting, sourcing), Human Resources, HRIS, Diversity Recruitment
- Five or more years of experience leading a team of Global recruiting professionals.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (e.g., Lever, Greenhouse, iCIMS, etc.), CRMs, Talent / sourcing / pipeline tools.