Director of Talent Acquisition at LogicGate
Director of Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking a passionate Director of Talent Acquisition and Onboarding that thrives in ambiguity and loves improving all areas throughout the candidate to employee journey. This individual will play an integral role in buttoning up our recruiting processes, building out a strong top of funnel strategy, ensuring an inclusive and equitable process all while leading with data. This individual loves to build and get into the details in order to refine and elevate existing frameworks and shape new ones. This role would be right for you, if you can do all that while mentoring and guiding a small team of resourceful TA partners.
What you’d achieve:
- A full cycle recruitment process and strategy that enables us to grow our headcount by 50% in 2021
- An Employer Branding presence that drives top talent to us yielding a qualified top of funnel pipeline
- A fair, consistent and inclusive process at every phase and spanning across all verticals
- A scaled, high performing Talent Acquisition function fostering growth and development for its team members
- Manage relationships with select external recruiting firms while managing costs
- An innovative function that is in tune to industry trends and best practices mixed with personal ingenuity and creative, tailored problem solving
- A phenomenal candidate experience where we make “Every Interaction Count”
- Creation of thoughtful metrics and SLAs that allow us to communicate effectively and make data driven decisions
- Exceptional communication flows with Hiring Partners, Hiring Teams, the org and candidates
- Ironed out internal recruiting processes such as a streamlined referral and internal transfer process
- A seamless candidate to employee experience including pre-start communication, operational processes, onboarding buddies, SWAG, etc
- Refined and elevated onboarding week with our ‘learners’ at the center whether that’s in person or via Zoom
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience (8+ years), some agency experience is strongly preferred
- 5+ years experience in niche technical recruiting AND building a TA function in a start-up environment
- 2+ year of leadership experience is ideal
- Proficiency in Talent Forecasting and Planning
- Deep commitment to Diversity & Inclusion in the realm of TA and beyond
- Ability to leverage data to make real time decisions and recommendations
- Passion for the details- that’s how we’ll set ourselves apart from the rest!
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $25M in Series B Financing to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ability status, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.