Director, Talent Acquisition
Director – Talent Acquisition
At project44, our employee experience begins with identifying and attracting incredible talent; hiring people who embody project44 core values and share in our mission. We want project44 to always be a place where employees grow, evolve and discover their existing and untapped potential. We are committed to building a company that every team member feels proud to be part of; a place where we invest, grow and cultivate our most valuable asset; our people. We are hiring a Director of Talent Acquisition to join our team and build the necessary foundation to support our business and people as we scale. The position will report to the VP People and partner with the People Ops team and Team Leaders to build and execute exciting programs and strategies that drive our business forward as we evolve, develop and cultivate our culture.
You are the right person for this role if you…
- Hire exceptional talent: building amazing teams is your passion and you must love connecting with and being challenged by the brightest and most inspiring candidates out there. And, they should love getting to know project44 through you
- Build strong partnerships: our leadership team values HR and looks for us to bring strong counsel and partnership. You’ll be expected to provide coaching and guidance as each group strives to build their team to be the very best it can be. You’ll use your track record of recruiting technical and non-technical talent to all teams.
- Ability to lead and build a recruiting team: at project44 our team leaders are empowered to lead a team and you should have references that say you are a great leader to work for
We are excited about you because you bring…
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of talent acquisition experience with proven results in a full-life cycle recruiting environment
- Deep experience in connecting hard to find product, engineering, and subject matter experts in progressive organizations
- Experience with executive search
- C-level presence and strong presentation skills: you are confident and assertive
- Relentless results orientation: you’re highly motivated to find solutions on ‘hard to fill’ positions
- Exceptional communication and people skills: you have an outstanding attitude and high EQ
- Consultant mindset: attention to detail, problem solving, and do what you say you will
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office suite, LinkedIn recruiter, G-suite, Slack)
You’ll love working at project44 because we…
- Are on a mission to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics
- You love to build and know when to ship
- Offer competitive salaries, equity, and comprehensive benefits
- Are successful, smart, and have a high trust environment where you can test new ideas and fail fast
Come enable a more productive and successful world with us.