Director of Talent Acquisition
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have challenging problems to solve and need bright minds with diverse perspectives to find solutions. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
The Director of Talent Acquisition sits at the forefront of hiring our next generation of leaders, data scientists, and expert tech gurus. This role is highly visible and a truly unique opportunity. You must be someone that is passionate about making a difference and carving out a lasting legacy. Your work is not only exciting but will have a direct impact on TransUnion’s growth and profitability.
With the recent launch of Workday, we are seeking a leader that can carry forward not only our system and process enhancements but shift our culture of “how we hire,” at TransUnion. This means coaching and developing a high performing team of recruiters while working with our Global Leadership Development team to create learning experiences so managers can spot unconventional talent that doesn’t just “fit in” to our culture but truly adds to it.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Ability to drive strong results and see the value in creating an exceptional experience for our people and future hires
- Enjoy developing unique attraction practices to win top talent
- Ability to partner with business leaders to influence hiring programs
- Effectively navigate and work in a matrixed organization with prior experience managing teams with a willingness to do high level strategy and get down in the weeds when needed
- Proven experience building talent acquisition functions and developing highly effective leaders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
We’d love to see:
- Ability to identify issues, present solutions, determine the best course of action through analysis and input while driving to problem resolution
- Strong visionary that won’t shy away from a challenge and relishes creating innovative solutions
- Aggressive self-starter that enjoys constantly making things better
Impact You'll Make:
- Actively build the next generation of leaders within the Talent function by coaching and managing multiple teams of recruiters. Responsible for leading a team of four dynamic leaders that oversee 12 high performing recruiters across the US.
- Set the global talent acquisition strategy working with international Regional Directors to implement local practices for 10 recruiters in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and South America.
- Select and manage executive retained search firms. Effectively build and maintain relationships with executive-level candidates.
- Work closely with the business to identify critical talent needs, create targeted pipelines and programs to bring the brightest to TransUnion.
- Craft business communication strategy to ensure managers at all levels in the organization understand how we hire, their role and relevant metrics.
- Enhance our existing talent acquisition strategy to influence the growth of our business by attracting a diverse and highly innovative workforce
- Lead the evolution of talent acquisition technology, recruiting approaches, operations, and assessment tools
- Partner with your peers across HR to standup cohesive talent practices across the organization. For example, partner with Leadership Development to identify succession needs internally and externally
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.