Director, Tech Recruiting and Sourcing (Remote)
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition the Director of Tech Recruiting and Sourcing will partner closely with the Product and Technology Senior Leadership team to create and drive our engineering hiring strategy and lead our technical recruiting team. You’ll help shape and build a scalable recruiting engine to hire and attract top engineering talent, with a focus on diversity. This leader will also define and execute a corporate wide sourcing strategy focused on finding early career, professional and executive talent with a focus on a diversity and lead our Sourcing and Market Intelligence team.
What You'll Do:
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and execute a robust full cycle recruiting strategy, with a focus on diversity, to meet the hiring demands of the Product and Technology team through partnering with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives.
- Identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies
- Develop and execute a centralized talent sourcing vision, strategy, and roadmap for immediate and long-term hiring goals for professional, executive and campus recruiting functions, with a focus on diversity, across numerous locations.
- Manage the consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates, with a focus on diversity, by driving initiatives across multiple sources including branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- Provide timely reporting and meaningful metrics and insights to business leaders, hiring managers and recruiters to drive decisions and improve process.
- Actively participate in continuous feedback and improvement of our tools and processes.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in technology recruiting, the competitive landscape, market drivers, diversity and more, constantly educating and sharing this knowledge with your client, your team and peers.
- Identify best in class sourcing tools to support the sourcing strategy.
- Identify external trends and innovative recruiting and sourcing techniques to maintain competitive edge.
- Own forecasting, budgeting and capacity planning for your team.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 10 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience with a successful track-record of talent acquisition in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Minimum of 5 years of people management experience with a proven track record of building and coaching high performing teams
- Minimum of 3 years of sourcing experience
- Proven success building technical recruiting teams with direct hands-on experience mentoring
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques to source and connect with diverse and difficult to find talent groups
- Data-driven and with an analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy
- Proven track record of building trusted relationships at all levels of an organization especially with senior technical executives
- A passion for creating great candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
- Ability to think strategically and proactively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work across all levels within an organization