Director of Technical and Corporate Talent Acquisition at SpotOn
Director of Technical and Corporate Talent Acquisition
Full-Time role, Chicago IL
SpotOn is a fast-growing Point-of-Sale, marketing, loyalty, sales, and reputation tracking platform that helps customers check in to earn rewards at their favorite local businesses using our web, mobile phone, and tablet products. Business owners can use data generated customer activity to manage and use our business tools more effectively.
As a Director of Technical and Corporate Talent Acquisition at SpotOn, you will be leading a small and specialized recruiting team collaborating with all product and technology teams across SpotOn. You will be expected to understand hiring needs across the organization, and work with hiring managers to create a bespoke, yet duplicable interview process while maintaining an efficient and positive experience. You will be reporting to SpotOn’s General Counsel, Head of Human Resources.
- This position will be instrumental in developing sustainable professional recruiting strategies, establishing best in class recruiting and search processes, pipeline maintenance, channel management, and strategic partnerships.
- Present monthly reporting of hiring plan execution based on senior business unit leaders’ hiring plans and budgets to executive leadership including C-suite.
- Provide leadership, support, advocacy and vision to a team of recruiters and coordinators that supports the professional recruiting needs across the organization and are in line with the company's strategic direction and core values.
- Develop the team by providing clear expectations on performance and how to exceed their goals.
- Meet regularly with senior business unit leaders and Human Resource Business Partners to deliver Professional Talent Acquisition/Search scorecards and business reviews.
- Develop plans, programs, and repeatable processes for the effective recruitment and placement of professional talent.
- Maintain consistent communication with the recruiting team to ensure updates and changes are effective, leverage data within applicant tracking system and other reporting to ensure recruiting efforts are timely, accurate and within compliance, partner across HR and the enterprise.
- Develop and execute key sourcing strategies and campaigns to ensure proactive strategies to attract passive candidates, talent in high demand and diversity in the candidate pool.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative professional recruiting techniques to be competitive.
- Align company and HR long- and short-term vision, goals and objectives, ensuring compliance with various Federal regulations including the EEOC and SpotOn Company policy.
- Regularly assess overall lead generation, particularly for "hard to fill" and business critical positions. Stay abreast of job board performance and adjust utilization based on results.
If this describes you...
- 8-10 years of full-desk technical recruiting experience
- 5-7 years of team leadership experience
- Knowledge EEO, ADA and employment laws
- Ample experience working with an ATS (we use GreenHouse)
- Understanding of the complete SDLC and the ability to recognize and discuss code
- Experience with handling EAD (H1B, OPT, GC, TN)
- Ability to create transparency on hiring across the organization
- Must have the confidence, intellectual capability and professional talent acquisition and operational knowledge to gain credibility with senior leadership, business unit leadership, HR business partners and cross-functional teams
- Works with a high sense of urgency coupled with the ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic environment and still deliver on deadlines.
- Creating, driving, and leading the talent attraction and pipelining strategies at the professional level and across business units.
- Consistently deliver a high level of customer experience to both hiring leaders and candidates in an organization with high volume recruiting requirements.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, results oriented, adaptability, managerial courage, and influential skills.
- A detail oriented and fluent English speaker and writer
- Positive, flexible and a self-starter attitude will be needed
What we offer...
- Flexible hours
- 401K with matching
- Reasonable work-from-home flexibility
- Supportive world-wide team
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with drinks and snacks
SpotOnis committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law