Director, Total Rewards at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022
What we are looking for: The Director of Total Rewards oversees the design, implementation, communication, and evaluation of Fast Radius’s Total Rewards strategy to ensure that our compensation and benefits programs are competitive, sustainable, and meet business objectives. The Director leads a team of professionals in consulting and collaborating with HR and business management on all aspects of Fast Radius’s Total Rewards strategy, programs, and administration. This key role will work alongside the leadership team to ensure Fast Radius is well positioned to attract, retain and engage top talent!Ideal candidates for this opportunity will have: experience in hiring/building bench strength to the team; a bold and innovative approach to a Total Rewards philosophy; years of experience in public company; direct communication with Compensation Committee; and be well versed in change management strategies.
About the Role:
- Designs and oversees all Total Rewards programs, evaluating effectiveness to ensure programs are scalable and in line with market practices, competitiveness, and Fast Radius’s culture and business strategy
- Manage compensation review process and provide Leaders with meaningful data to make decisions about promotions, merit increases, and market adjustments throughout the year
- Monitor external trends and benchmark compensation data to fine-tune salary ranges and develop competitive compensation programs across locations
- Develops and documents systems and procedures to improve operational efficiency, guarantee adherence to organizational policies, and ensure equity and transparency of Total Rewards practices
- Stays informed on and proactively ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations related to compensation and benefits programs
- Oversee equity program including banding guidelines, grant process, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and communication with Finance/Legal teams
- Supports VP People with Executive and Front-line compensation analysis. Noticing trends, crafting, and improving position architecture
- Develops, monitors, and works within annual budget requirements. Designs reports to provide executive leadership with data needed to understand trends and budget impacts
- Consults with senior leadership in developing a Total Rewards philosophy and supporting policies and practices.
- Provide ongoing strategic and data-driven insights around the Total Rewards program
- Collaborates with Talent Management to ensure performance feedback process integrates seamlessly with Total Rewards processes
- Serves as the in-house subject matter expert on Total Rewards programs and works closely with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Directs preparation and distribution of information and training to inform employees of Total Rewards programs, guidelines, enrollment periods, and policies
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience required. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for each year of college requested. (preferably HR focus)
- 5+ years of professional experience in various HR functions within a public company
- 7+ years of experience in a compensation or total rewards role
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience in salary benchmarking, job evaluation processes, incentive plans, benefits, and reward programs
- Experience in the tech or transportation industry a plus
- Strong knowledge and application of compensation / total rewards practices and principles
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively across all levels within the organization
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing and adapting to change quickly
- Extensive knowledge of benefit laws and regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of all regulations related to HR compliance
- Project and vendor management skills
- Ability to professionally handle confidential material and associated issues
Who we are: We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics. Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
What we offer: We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
We are currently able to hire residents in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KA, KY, MD, MI, MN, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, WA, WI
Read Full Job Description