ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Our Talent Acquisition team is on an incredible multi-year journey to define and build best in class recruiting from the ground up. Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) is a central to our approach, and we are weaving it every aspect of how we recruit. You will join the Inclusion Recruiting Team to help drive projects and programs to create a richly diverse and equitable recruiting capability where every candidate feels moments of belonging.
What you'll do:
In this role you will be empowered to lead and/or support initiatives that will improve our inclusive recruiting capabilities. For example, possible projects you may work on include:
- Building and coordinating virtual recruiting events
- Supporting the launch of internal virtual training sessions
- Partnering with the Talent Brand team to develop talent brand videos or other content
- Developing quick reference guides and other educational tools for the recruiting team, hiring managers and interviewers
- Developing communication materials across various channels to increase awareness and understanding among employees
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university pursuing a bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Sociology, or a similar field and on track to graduate between December 2021-June 2022
- Strong personal accountability to achieve goals and meet delivery dates
- Creativity and confidence to bring new ideas and provide feedback and input
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, with an aptitude for building strong relationships with both team members and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Curious self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Passion for diversity, inclusion and belonging
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.