EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIST
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro’s Talent and Development team is looking to add Education and Development Strategist to the team to support with a variety of training initiatives. Reporting into the Director of Education & Development, this role will provide support for development and execution of innovative education programs that empower our Services team to become the best in the Industry. The ideal candidate enjoys building relationships across the organization, has a passion for educating others, and likes to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Our services team is a large cross functional team made up of digital media planners & buyers (including programmatic), analytics, campaign operations and customer success. This role will require travel to Centro’s hub cities.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Talent & Development (T&D) team strategically engages the most sought-after talent by empowering Centrons to become the best versions of themselves. The T&D team consists of Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Education & Development, and Business Partners. T&D works hard to foster a community and culture within Centro where raving fan service can flourish.
- Develop and manage the strategy, execution, and delivery of all services training programs across the business to help facilitate the maximum effectiveness of the Media Services organization.
- Prioritize training efforts to align with team goals & deliverables
- Leads the selection of appropriate instructional methods and procedures for each unique situation, for example, individual training, self-study, group instruction, simulation exercises, lectures, demonstrations, role play, computer-based training and so forth.
- Collaborate & partner with various department leaders, internal and external subject matter experts and the Product team on new features and releases to help identify opportunities for growth and educational needs
- Collaborate & partner with the Sales Education Strategist to ensure Sales and Services training goals and objectives are aligned
- Proactively identify learning objectives and needs for onboarding new Services team members.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of training initiatives.
- Development and maintain training materials and related documentation.
- 2-4 years of related digital advertising training or product training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the responsibilities of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Communication, or equivalent preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the passion to collaborate and build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Strong front-of-room presentation skills a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (2010) skills, proficiency in other Microsoft Office (2010) programs such as Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- High energy, highly motivated and self-directed with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success.
- Regular travel required to the regional offices to conduct in person training.
- Must thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.