EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT PARTNER at Centro
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro’s Education & Development Partner will be an internal training expert who will lead learning, development, and the facilitation of innovative education programs that empower our teams to become the best in the ad tech industry. This role will partner closely with our Technology and Engineering teams to champion their learning (building programs, designing and implementing initiatives) and will also work on other broader education and development initiatives like new hire orientation, internship programming, and leadership training, among others. Across all responsibilities, we expect this role to engage and align stakeholders to accelerate learning and adaptation to help achieve Centro’s mission, vision, values, and strategic goals.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This future Centron will sit on the Education & Development team and will report directly into the EVP of Talent & Development. The Talent and Development team is passionate about Centro’s Manifesto and guiding principles and works hard to ensure that every Centro employee receives the best experience possible by providing best in class support, resources, and benefits.
- Responsible for the assessment, development, strategy, execution, and delivery of technology training programs to help facilitate the maximum effectiveness of the technology organization
- Lead the selection and facilitation of appropriate instructional methods across different learning environments like individual training, self-study, group instruction, simulation exercises, lectures, demonstrations, role play, and computer-based training, among others
- Search for, design, and implement effective methods to enhance performance
- Lead the maintenance of both initial and ongoing training programs across the department like new hire onboarding and rolerelated skills trainings
- Develop effective training programs and materials
- Ensure all strategies implemented are aligned with the overall business priorities and goals
- Guarantee consistent application, implementation, and improvement of strategies across all levels and departments within the business
- Collaborate closely with the Tech Talent Pod on humanresources to define, align, and execute departmentalstrategies
- Collaborate withdepartmental leaders to establish and maintain training metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of training
- Track departmental training records and develop opportunities in addition to developing dashboard reporting for all levels in the business
- Analyze, identify, and define present and future training needs
- Draw strategic recommendations from completed training programs for senior HR management and other executives, departmentalheads, and stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience with education and development or companywide trainings
- Previous experience with facilitation and designing learning programs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to apply them to the creation and facilitation of learning materials for a wide array of learners
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and third-party e-learning vendors
- Passion for Centro’s shared values and guiding principles, and ability to addto a positive culture and work environment
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.