Employee Experience Practice Lead at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Employee Experience Practice Leader will be accountable for cultivating, engaging with, and scaling an ecosystem of partners who are best positioned to help clients fundamentally transform their customer experience. Transforming the customer experience is one of the most pressing issues that business leaders face today and, as the defining enterprise platform of the 21st century, ServiceNow is poised to be the platform of choice to tackle this critical imperative. But we will not do it without a robust partner ecosystem and that’s exactly where this role comes into play. This leader in this role will join our Alliance & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) team who is at the forefront of driving ServiceNow’s growth to $15B and beyond.
The Employee Experience Practice Leader will work in concert with the business unit leaders, the solution sales organization and product marketing to bring the partner ecosystem to life. Key targets will center on: net new logos, referenceable customer stories, partner practice capacity and capability, and – most importantly – partner sourced revenue. This is a high-profile position providing a significant platform for professional growth & business impact.
- Evangelize the power of the ServiceNow platform in transforming employee experiences across the partner ecosystem
- Building and scaling a partner ecosystem dedicated to transforming employee experiences
- Developing relevant offerings and solutions around employee experience with identified partners
- Creating referenceable customer stories that communicate the power of ServiceNow + partners in helping clients to transform their employee experiences
- Staying on top of the trends in employee experience to make sure we continue to work with the best thought leaders across the partner ecosystem to bring the power of the ServiceNow platform to life
- Work directly with global leaders from the assigned partner(s) to develop joint practice development programs that includes investments in practice development, repeatable selling assets, reference architectures and the development of product line & industry solutions for ServiceNow.
- Work with the ServiceNow ACE team members to execute practice development plans in targeted markets to drive certification growth and deliver customer success.
- Work with Solution & Product Marketing to develop strategies including customer segmentation, positioning/messaging, sales strategy and tools.
- Maintain dashboards of KPI’s that communicate the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
- Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of ServiceNow ecosystem strategy & capabilities. Serve as a key contact point for Employee Experience partner(s) engaged with ServiceNow.
- Package & promotion of ServiceNow success stories (external / internal use including discovery of in-depth back story for internal education).
- Integrate industry focus to Employee Experience practices.
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from integrating ServiceNow solutions with target Employee Experience partner go to markets.
Key Success Metrics:
Success as the Employee Experience Practice Leader is focused on four key areas:
- Ability to integrate ServiceNow solutions into targeted partner Employee Experience go to market motions
- Partner’s co-investment in ServiceNow practice development
- Partner Employee Experience NNACV Pipeline: New registered Employee Experience pipeline & closed Partners Sourced Net New ACV (NNACV)
- Partner & ServiceNow Customer Experience net new customer logos
- Partner thought leadership mentions with ServiceNow on Employee Experience including Employee Experience success stories & references.
- Partner Quality metrics focused on:
- Customer product adoption
- Customer usage/consumption
- Partner deployment customer satisfaction survey results.
- Consultative background
- Employee Experience focus at a GSI or leading the Employee Experience for an enterprise company
- Understanding of Alliance and Channel ecosystem development, partner operating models and market dynamics
- Experience managing projects/portfolios and understanding project success
- Demonstrate the experience to lead in a matrix organization
- Track record of consistent performance
- Strong executive presence
- The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years of Employee Experience background
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.