Employee Experience Solution Sales Manager at ServiceNow (Chicago, IL or Remote)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Solution Sales Manager will oversee market success of ServiceNow's [insert specific product line] products. These products are built on our market leading Service Management platform and create a single source of truth that allows enterprise processes to execute with uniform information.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Sales Manager supports the strategy and solution win for specialty solution areas depending on engagement model. Responsibilities/ activities can vary by solution area given coverage capacity.
- Support territory strategy and planning to improve vertical agreement, account use case targeting and execution
- Provide input to AE during the account planning process based on territory strategy and recommendation
- Ensure recommendation to territory strategy and account planning is aligned with Now Value principles
- Support customers to envision the value of a digital transformation and support development of strategy by partnering with rest of account team, customer and partners.
- Interlock with SC & Specialist SC on Capability Roadmap for feedback and agreement and team based on engagement model
- Coach AEs, ADRs, ACE with foundational specialty solution area knowledge to identify specialty solution opportunities and help manage the sales cycle
- Customize the time allocation of responsibilities to the needs of the territory and account team and celebrate successes
- Champion diversity and belonging to contribute to an open and inclusive environment
To be successful in this role you have:
· 7+ years of sales experience in the HR SaaS industry
· Experience selling HR solutions to Strategic customers
· Demonstrated experience and ability to work collaboratively in co-selling / team selling and/or carry a sales cycle from start to finish.
· Strong track record working with integration and implementation partners
· Track record for meeting sales targets consistently
· Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development
· Ability to effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
· A self-starter, driver and out of the box thinker
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.