Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator, R&D to join our Learning & Development team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Learning & Development Coordinator, R&D, you’ll have the opportunity to greatly expand your knowledge of big data technologies and processes as you collaborate with subject matter experts from across the R&D Organization to design and implement learning programs. Your work will strongly impact the company-wide mission of continuous learning and development for individuals throughout the global IAS community. This is a fun and fast-paced role that is perfect for the technically inclined and education oriented.
What you’ll get to do:
- Learn to how to collaborate with subject matter experts from the Data Science, Data Engineering, Software Engineering, TechOps, PMO, and Product Management Departments to design and/or implement the following:
- new hire onboarding training
- career development training programs (e.g. engineering bootcamps)
- additional emergent Learning & Development needs for company-wide and/or R&D Organization consumption
- Learn how to design and develop effective and engaging learning experiences, leveraging learning science and instructional design principles that will provide all R&D hires from the aforementioned departments with a solid foundation to build their careers at IAS
- Ensure alignment and engagement, while managing expectations for stakeholders and SMEs in the content development process
- Manage and support in-house training facilities, equipment, and materials in the LMS system
- Review existing learning materials and performance of content maintenance as needed
- Collaborate with SMEs and other stakeholders to discover and analyze learning data
You should apply if you have most of this:
- 1-3 years of learning design experience
- BS degree in a related discipline (and/or recognized coding bootcamp certification)
- Proven skills in instructional design for Software Development organizations
- Project management experience; familiar with content design lifecycle; experience in engaging stakeholders in learning projects
- Ability to communicate clearly, relate to audiences, and captivate attention
- Proactive individual who can work independently, handle multiple assignments, and make decisions that impact the success of projects
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.