About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
We are looking for a Software Engineering Sourcer to build the next phase of our sourcing strategy here at G2. This newly-created role will closely partner with our Product R&D Talent Acquisition Manager and Engineering leaders to build creative sourcing strategies to engage top passive talent in order to create a robust and diverse pipeline.
In This Role, You Will:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Partners, Hiring Managers, and Senior Leadership to build a broader pipeline of engineering talent through proactive sourcing and networking
- Find potential partnerships to drive diverse talent and networking opportunities
- Provide pipeline and slate metrics/analysis to hiring managers and leaders to build organizational accountability
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Team to make sure our internal processes are conducive to growing our diverse and inclusive culture
- Conduct industry research and market analysis to support sourcing efforts
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 2 years sourcing a diverse range of Software Engineering candidates through multiple channels
- Able to speak to coding concepts at a high level
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with candidates, hiring teams and business leaders
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing candidates in an enterprise ATS
What Can Help Your Application Stand Out:
- Experience utilizing Greenhouse
- Experience sourcing for candidates with Ruby on Rails experience
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.