Experienced Recruiter-Trading & Technology
IMC– Where Technology drives Trading
Trading nowadays happens in a highly competitive technological landscape; the best trading idea alone doesn’t cut it anymore. Instead, only the best trading ideas that are enabled via robust, scalable and fast technology win. Do you enjoy the process of problem solving, a process where you recognize areas of improvement and iterate and innovate to improve? Does your curiosity and desire to learn drive you?
EXPERIENCED RECRUITING AT IMC:
- Responsible for innovative sourcing strategies to find top talent. Full-lifecycle recruiting includes setting sourcing strategy, reviewing resumes, crafting the selection process, interviewing candidates and managing the offer and sell process.
- Build, manage and strengthen relationships with external recruiting agencies.
- Use data to drive decision making in process. Provide consistent reporting on recruiting activity and metrics.
- Stay “ahead of the curve” on emerging trends in the market and the latest creative recruiting channels particularly among IMC’s competitors for talent in trading and technology. Play an active role in the branding and marketing of the IMC brand.
- Represent the IMC brand externally to top talent and convey our unique opportunities and company culture.
WHAT MAKES IT FUN?
- We’re looking for THE BEST trading and technology talent in the market. At IMC, you’ll be a true partner to our hiring managers and an integral part of building our teams and growing our business.
- Drive decision-making in the Recruitment space by using data and analytics to inform our process and hiring strategies.
- Push the boundaries of talent acquisition. You will have the ability to bring creative ideas to the table and the support to make an impact.
- Collaborate across the globe and partner closely with the recruitment teams in Europe and APAC to learn and share best practices from the Chicago market beyond.
- Be a part of the IMC team. We rely on each and every person to help us meet our organizational goals. Your hard work and dedication matters and will be recognized.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of internal facing recruiting experience in a fast-paced and dynamic industry (trading, technology, financial services, start up, etc).
- A network to identify relevant talent preferably for traders, quants, software engineers and infrastructure focused technologists.
- Direct sourcing skillset – the ability to identify and source passive candidates via LinkedIn, talent communities, referrals, etc.
- Excellent academic credentials; Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university preferred.
- Experience recruiting professionals at all levels and adjusting approach to fit different levels or types of candidates.
- Experience working with organizations known for their forward-thinking talent practices and high bar for talent.
- Career history that demonstrates loyalty and tenure coupled with continued growth and success (increased complexity and responsibility in roles).
- Effective communication and follow through to meet the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Energy and passion combined with poise and sound judgement to establish credibility and earn the respect of professionals in the firm.
- Strong self-motivation and multi-tasking skills. This role will require effectively setting (and resetting) priorities. Flexibility and resilience is key to pivot as priorities change.
- Mental agility to adapt to our dynamic environment and businesses.
We are at the core a trading firm, however we value trading and technology equally and we believe that cooperation between traders and technologists is one of our great strengths. This is also reflected in our organizational and remuneration policies. We believe in fostering a truly flat environment in which great ideas can be recognized as well as put into practice from anybody within our organization
WHO WE ARE:
IMC Financial Markets is among the world’s leading proprietary trading firms, and a market maker in securities listed on exchanges across the globe. Our cutting-edge technology drives everything we do. High performance algorithms, smart strategies and collaborative teams are the core of our business. Today, IMC Financial Markets is 500+ people working together to build software and trade financial products in our offices in Amsterdam, Chicago and Sydney. What does this mean for you? The chance to join a multi-national, multi-cultural team of exceptional individuals, focused on making IMC the world’s best trading firm.