Global Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
With plans to increase our headcount by more than 120 individuals globally in 2019, iManage is seeking a Global Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist to join our Global People Ops team. This individual will partner with our Talent Acquisition Manager’s globally to build the top of the funnel for all open positions and build pipelines for future hiring.
What You’ll be Working On
You will be responsible for developing creative strategies to find and engage top talent across all departments including Engineering, Cloud Services, Sales, and Professional Services for our offices in Chicago, San Francisco, London, Belfast, and Bangalore. As an adaptable and analytical people person, you will make a direct impact on our growth in 2019 as we build out a diverse team of top talent globally.
- Develop and execute effective search techniques to generate a pool of diverse candidates necessary to staff open positions and create candidate pipelines for current and future needs
- Conduct market analysis and industry research to inform and develop a sourcing strategy
- Develop recruitment marketing programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
- Identify, own, execute and track the ROI of tools used for recruitment efforts to determine the most effective and successful sourcing strategies and cost per hire
- Monitor industry trends to ensure we are leveraging the most up to date and effective sourcing channels
- Identify appropriate recruiting platforms, events, groups to leverage in the pipeline process
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Managers to distribute curated content through various social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Manage prospect pipelines using JazzHR
- Support our employee referral program with an eye towards increasing the diversity of candidate pipelines
- 1+ year of experience in a sourcing or recruiting role with an emphasis on building passive candidate pipelines with a Technology organization
- Passion for developing creative ways to find top talent
- Proficient in direct sourcing using tools like LinkedIn, but experience leverage user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools and databases
- Analytical ability to measure the success of sourcing campaigns
- Expert-level internet search, and networking, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com