We're looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to help us to develop and scale our talent acquisition program alongside Hologram's rapid growth.
- Design, develop, and continuously improve scalable processes and strategies that will help us attract and hire qualified and diverse talent
- Drive diversity, equity, and inclusion at every stage of the talent acquisition process
- Build and mentor a talent acquisition team that includes full-life cycle recruiting, sourcing, and recruiting operations
- Develop and implement creative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Advise on all aspects of the interview and hiring process – including coaching our teams on job expectations, shaping relevant candidate pools, interview processes, trainings and hiring decisions
- Define talent metrics and reporting methodologies to track progress, like time to fill, interview-to-hire ratio, and hiring quality
- Work with hiring managers and executives across the team to understand talent needs and hiring goals, both immediate and longer term
- Drive a positive candidate experience through the entire process - from initial contact through start date
- Develop and implement strategies to establish and enhance a strong employer brand for our company
- Develop relationships with key organizations, professional associations, educational institutions, sourcing groups, etc. to proactively cultivate our talent pipeline to meet current and future business needs
- Evaluate the end-to-end experiences by the candidate, interviewers, hiring managers, and sourcing groups for continuous improvement.
- Years of experience in sourcing, recruiting, and building relationships with diverse technology professionals, ideally at a startup to high-growth tech company
- Proven track record at recruiting underrepresented talent and building diverse teams. You understand not just the practices behind DEI but also its impact.
- You’ve created and executed talent programs and recruiting strategy for a quickly growing organization
- Pioneering critical thinker. You're opinionated about the function of recruiting and the tech industry overall, always finding areas to improve
- You're creative and think like a marketer, experimenting with new, unique ways to connect with talent communities
- Experience building a recruiting infrastructure, including processes and tools
- Proven success directly managing a team, including full lifecycle recruiters and sourcers
- Intellectually agile: You're up for getting in the trenches while simultaneously leading the strategy
- Demonstrated ability to define key recruiting metrics, measure and communicate progress, and pivot accordingly
- Knowledge and direct experience with recruiting tools/platforms and sourcing techniques
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills, focused on cultivating relationships in service of our business growth objectives.
- Strong cross functional and people management skills. You build trusting relationships quickly with candidates, stakeholders, and leaders throughout the organization
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to prioritize effectively and manage projects smoothly.
- Strong sense of urgency in communicating with candidates and evangelizing timeliness with hiring teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $160,00-$195,000 for an average cost of living city. (For the highest cost-of-living cities like NYC and San Francisco, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- All the equipment you need and a generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- Phone conversation with Courtney, our VP of People
- Brief exercise and walkthrough with Courtney
- 4-5 video interviews with Hologram hiring managers in engineering, sales and product
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.