Head of Talent Development
Title: Senior Manager of Talent Development
Reports to: Chief People Officer
What you’ll be doing:
The Senior Manager of Talent Development will set and drive the strategy and execute on talent development initiatives in the areas of performance management, talent management, employee engagement, learning and development, and culture. This person will manage a team of Talent Development and training professionals, have an active voice on the People Leadership team, and report directly into the Chief People Officer.
As the head of Talent for Enova, you will be expected to help drive the overall People strategy in support of a high performance culture that unlocks the potential of our people. In short, you’ll be playing a key part in engaging and retaining Enova’s top talent through thoughtful and holistic engagement, development, and retention initiatives that support our culture.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Design and deliver leadership development and capability programs, performance and talent management initiatives
- Lead your team to plan, develop and implement Enova-wide talent programs by leveraging your team’s OD experience and expertise
- Support each of our businesses and global functions by partnering with our HR Business Partners and business stakeholders to drive their people agenda
- Drive Enova’s Diversity and Inclusion strategy and deliver on our company-wide programs and initiatives
- Manage and continually evolve the methods and tools we use to track and measure engagement
- Promote Enova’s high performance culture and values: customer first, best answer wins, operate as an owner, accountable for results, and top talent and teamwork
- Deliver talent programs that leverage data and great tools, making it easier to lead and manage
- Drive the transformation of Enova’s performance management to move towards a culture of continuous feedback and coaching, using the right frameworks and tools
- Manage a Talent Development team responsible for both new hire training and ongoing development for our multi-site Call Center Operations teams
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree in Industrial/Organizational psychology a plus
- 7+ years of progressive experience in Talent, ideally within Tech or high growth, innovative culture
- 3-5+ years managing a Talent team and/or function
- Proven experience working directly with and supporting business leaders and Executives
- Strong organizational skills with evidence of successfully managing concurrent projects
- Mature E.Q. and strong interdepartmental collaboration skills
- Experience rolling out global programs a plus
- Resulted-oriented, creative, self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment
- Passion, grit and perspective
About the People Team
Our People Team (you may know us as the Human Resources department) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining Enova talent. As a member of the Talent Development team, you’ll sit alongside our Recruiting, People Resources, Compensation, Benefits, and PeopleOps teams, and be a part of a highly motivated, driven and diverse group of people, all focused on the same goal of making Enova a great place to work.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health and wellness benefits, a 401K matching plan, paid parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.