Head of Training and Development
Head of Training and Development
Signal is looking for a new Head of Training and Development to join our team. We are looking for someone with fantastic people skills who finds satisfaction in building growth roadmaps on an individual/team basis, as well as working with the executive leadership to create plans to execute. This person loves collaborating to understand business needs and has a passion for digging deeper into department functions to methodically deliver training
and development for collective growth.
So, what would you be doing?
● Lead the training and employee development initiatives, leadership coaching, and related team-building trainings to communicate a consistent, core-value based message throughout the company.
● Conduct open-forums to identify pain points and areas of necessary growth.
● Create and standardize a 90-day integration program for all new onboarding employees outlining the job expectations, communicating training, culture, and planning for the employee for ease of transition to team and company.
● Develop and deploy training programs that are creative, thoughtful, and fun to engage all employees regardless of seniority and position.
● Create, update, and deliver training sessions and learning materials via a variety of written, verbal or electronic instructional techniques.
● Implement different learning styles such as segmenting and blended learning throughout the company.
● Assist with the continuous compiling, updating, and administering of our external knowledge base for a competitive advantage. The record of this important information will allow us to easily reuse information on demand for training purposes and keep teams focused on their core strengths.
● Build and broadcast structure around obtaining promotions and internal career growth.
● Facilitate cross-functional training, process streamlining, and communication.
● Develop relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that learning and development initiatives are aligned with both individual and team needs.
● Conduct follow up studies of all completed training to monitor, evaluate and measure the programs’ effectiveness, success, ROI periodically and report on them.
● Collaborate with Executive leadership on company direction, organizational design, and align needs as they relate to departments/individual initiatives.
What do we need from you?
● Minimum 4 years of experience in a training and development Management role.
● Ability to identify key areas of growth with minimal guidance.
● Passion for moving fast, learning from feedback and iterating approaches to maximize impact.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Exceptional organization and leadership skills.
● Must be able to oversee and monitor several initiatives simultaneously.
● Exceptional people and diplomacy skills to resolve all concerns, internal challenges and any complaints.
● Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, and great colleagues.
Signal is the leading independent provider of data onboarding and identity resolution technology for the enterprise. Signal’s platform empowers marketers to enhance their customer experience by providing contextual relevance at all points of engagement, regardless of place or time.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world generating more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, appearing on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies each year between 2015 and 2018.
For more information, please visit: www.signal.co and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.