High Volume Operations Recruiting Manager at Paylocity
Reporting to the Director of Operations Recruiting, the High Volume Operations Recruiting Manager will create and execute a scalable, high-volume, class recruiting model, with a focus on diversity, across the Implementation and Client Services verticals; transforming all recruiting practices to scale in a high growth and changing HR tech organization. This role will work closely with leadership teams in Operations, Sourcing, HR, and Talent Acquisition.
What you'll do:
- Develop a sustainable and strategic talent acquisition hiring plan by working closely with Operations leadership teams, hiring managers, and recruiters to understand business needs and execute a full cycle class recruiting model focused on building a talent pipeline, with a focus on diversity, through creative sourcing methods to meet the demands of a high growth organization.
- Partner effectively with a hands on leadership style with the recruiting team to transform talent acquisition to an effective proactive business partner driving consistent results and influence business partners across multiple corporate verticals.
- Create and continuously improve recruitment programs and processes to deliver a strong candidate and hiring manager experience and driving KPIs across the recruiting team.
- Develop a proactive sourcing strategy to maintain a strong pipeline of candidates for open requisitions’ and high priority pipeline roles, including passive sourcing on LinkedIn and other creative sourcing techniques through employment branding and social media.
- Leverage knowledge through strong data and competitive intelligence to drive talent acquisition strategy and results.
- Provide timely reporting and meaningful metrics and insights to business leaders, hiring managers and recruiters to drive decisions and improve process.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in operations recruiting, the competitive landscape, and market drivers, constantly educating and sharing this knowledge with the Talent Acquisition team, clients and peers.
- Own forecasting, budgeting and capacity planning for your team.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 5 years of full-cycle, high volume recruiting experience with a successful track-record of talent acquisition in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Minimum of 3 years of people management experience with a proven track record of building and coaching high performing teams
- Proven success building high volume recruiting teams with direct hands-on experience mentoring and coaching
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques to source and connect with diverse talent
- Data-driven with an analytical mindset and the ability to identify metrics and data to back up strategy
- Proven track record of building trusted relationships at all levels of an organization especially with senior operations executives
- A passion for creating great candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
- Ability to think strategically and proactively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work across all levels within an organization