High Volume Sales Recruiter at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The High Volume Sales Recruiter is responsible for assisting in full life cycle recruiting to support the current and forecasted hiring needs within Paylocity to help drive growth within the Sales organization through sourcing, interviewing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the hire and onboarding process. Paylocity Sales Recruiters also partner heavily with our Sales leaders to develop and execute robust full cycle recruiting strategies to help each group identify and hire top talent, with a focus on diversity.
Reports To: Sales and Corporate Functions Recruiting Manager
• Implement strategies and initiatives to improve recruiting, selection, orientation, development & retention of talent for the organization.
• Responsible for the staffing function from employment requisitions, job postings, recruiting and onboarding of new employees.
• Drive and manage the consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates including passive talent, with a focus on diversity, by driving initiatives across multiple sources including social media, web sourcing, Boolean searches, referrals
• Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition Management team to establish position requirements and recruitment priorities.
• Conduct interviews by telephone, recommend and schedule candidates for further interviews.
• Be the point of contact for candidates during their onsite interviews including initial greeting, employment application paperwork and administering assessment tests.
• Consult and make recommendations to hiring managers on interview process and candidate selection.
• Maintain communication with active candidates during the hiring process to ensure continued interest and to address and anticipate issues.
• Responsible for recruitment advertising and working in conjunction with other Talent Acquisition professionals to establish a unified recruitment message.
• Maintain metrics for open and filled positions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
• 2+ years of experience in recruiting and/or sales for a wide range of positions in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability in hunting and hiring candidates that have proven to be successful in their positions
• 2 years of sourcing passive talent on various talent sourcing solutions such as: LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Talent Insights, Indeed Resume, Google X-Ray or equivalent talent profile search tools
• Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization
• Familiarity with Talent Acquisition concepts, practices and procedures
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
• Knowledge of applicant tracking software a plus
• Customer service orientation
• Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with occasional supervision
This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.