In-House Full-Time Technical Recruiter
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As the Tech Recruiter at Cooler Screens, you will be responsible for attracting stellar engineering and tech professionals into the Cooler Screens pipeline. You will be identifying, sourcing, and engaging candidates while presenting Cooler Screens opportunities to candidates in a compelling, irresistible way. Your creativity, contacts, and keen technical insights will help fulfill the Cooler Screens mission during this time of exponential growth.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are:
- You are savvy in using traditional and non-traditional sources to locate and attract tech talent
- You’re proactive in your approach to networking and building relationships
- You take initiative and have a proven track record of self-sufficient, full life-cycle technical recruiting
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and you have the ability to adapt to the continually evolving atmosphere, using proven time management skills
- You are a people person with the ability to enthusiastically engage with candidates to create the ultimate candidate experience
- You work with a sense of urgency and fill the highest priority needs for the company
- You have an eye for excellence and are passionate about connecting the right people to the right roles
What You Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years of demonstrated technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume hiring environment
- A deep technical understanding of job requirements and skillsets in software development, engineering, and other highly technical roles
- A proven success planning and building pipelines for hard-to-fill roles utilizing leading-edge sourcing strategies to proactively recruit and engage active and passive candidates
- Compelling presence on social media to assist with recruiting campaigns and candidate sourcing and can maintain and grow a far-reaching network of technical contacts, developing strong personal/professional relationships
- You have a proven track record of sourcing and hiring high performing tech talent
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, and competitive market awareness
- Start-up experience is a plus
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.