In House Recruiter/ Human Resource Assistant
Dermacare LLC (dba Dermacare.com & BlueChew.com) is on a mission to reduce drug prices in the USA. Join the team as an in house developer of a very fast growing & well-funded startup.
We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR Assistant is expected to display conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, recruiting management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees and update records of new staff.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related.
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Read Full Job Description