GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
The Human Resources Administrator will provide administrative support and handle routine and special assignments in support of the Human Resources team at GoHealth. This Employee will gain exposure to all aspects of Human Resources, and will have the opportunity to learn while doing. The ideal candidate has high standards of personal excellence, great problem solving skills, and must be adaptive to a fast-paced business environment while demonstrating initiative and accountability.
- Assists the HR team in implementing initiatives and programs related to personnel development, new hire orientation, training, and employee satisfaction surveys
- Enforces human resources process and procedures
- Participates in on-boarding and off-boarding processes and paperwork
- Serves as a resources for employees on matters including payroll, benefits, policy and procedures and facilities inquiries
- Provides support for Human Resources programs and initiatives
- Administers and processes benefit enrollments, new hire paperwork, employment verifications, etc.
- Assist in implementation of new HRIS module
- File and maintain confidential employee information, records, and files
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all employees
- Assist with payroll administration
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 2+ years of work experience in an administrative or human resources related role, preferred but not required
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) Advanced Excel skills a plus
- Previous track record of producing high quality and highly detailed work
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail while managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines and taking accountability for results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to interact with people in a manner that displays tact, professionalism and sensitivity.
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer