We are looking for an HR Analyst who will apply a strong analytical background to manage and develop our suite of HR systems. This person will establish a deep understanding of our internal platforms and assist the implementation of new HR systems & processes. As HR Analyst, you will play an important role on the HR Ops team and seek out ways we can improve our system functionality and documentation.
Who we are:
Optiver’s story began over 30 years ago, when we started business as a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam’s options exchange. Today, we are at the forefront of trading and technology as a leading global electronic market maker, focused on pricing, execution and risk management. With over 1,000 employees globally and 200 in our Chicago office, our mission to improve the market unites us.
What you'll do:
- Become a subject matter expert on all of Optiver’s HR systems - ensuring accurate entry and maintenance of HRIS data
- Develop standard reporting processes for HRIS systems, providing data analysis and recommendations based on findings
- Conduct periodic audits to our HR systems to identify and resolve system issues
- Implement carrier connections for our benefits systems
- Collaborate and assist the HR Ops team with on-going projects and initiatives
- Continue to build knowledge and awareness of best practices and legal compliance in HRIS and internal policies & procedures
- Explore the functionality of our existing HRIS platforms to identify potential improvements, implementation plans, testing of software, etc.
- Drive implementation and completion of processes and programs related to HR systems, benefit platforms and ad-hoc projects
- Stay up-to-date on current trends, data strategies and technologies within HR
- Become familiar with all HR Ops processes, assisting with on-boarding and other projects as needed
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 3-5 years HRIS experience
- Analytical background
- Experience compiling and building reports
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple on-going projects
- Experience with ADP WorkforceNow and Success Factors preferred
- High capacity to manage multiple shifting priorities timely and accurately under minimal supervision
- Ability to interact with all employment levels and handle confidential information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What you’ll get:
25 days paid vacation, attractive bonus structure; training opportunities; generous 401K company match; fully paid health insurance premiums; paid commuting expenses up to the maximum allowable amount; breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages provided daily; weekly in-house chair massages; casual dress; game room and more!