HR Analytics Specialist
- Support build and execution of analytics team vision and roadmap; Take a consultative approach to understand what questions HR and business leaders are trying to answer about our talent, and identify and develop solutions to answer those questions.
- Ensure HR and business leaders have the relevant metrics and data-driven insights to support HR/business decisions. Includes designing and developing dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids to educate, inform and influence decisions.
- Work with Business Analytics team to automate where applicable and find alternative solutions when necessary.
- Develop and manage employee engagement measurement strategy and touch points (i.e. on-boarding, Pulse, Manager 360). Partner with HR Business Partners to analyze employee engagement data and suggest new areas of research and data collection. Summarize and present key findings/themes.
- Define and produce HR KPIs. Produce ad hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual HR reporting and analysis of HR/workforce trends.
- Lead data set preparation, reporting and analysis for cross-HR projects as appropriate (D&I, compliance, compensation, benefits, etc.).
- Recommend opportunities to ensure data integrity and cleanliness. Leverage automation and self-service through systems (Workday, Tableau).
- Recommend and/or directly participate in external benchmarking initiatives.
- Seek external input and research to keep up to date on new concepts and ideas in the HR analytics space, with a focus on how they can be applied at Relativity.
- Assist with other Talent Development and Performance programs and projects as needed.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with, analyzing, and reporting data
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP).
- Comfortable dealing with large and complex data sets
- Experience working with Workday and Tableau