WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world.
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible.
Technology - At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day.
Trading – Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time.
Business Support - Around the world, IMC’s business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact.
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation.
We’re looking for an HR Business Partner who will support the day to day needs of the incredible talent within IMC. The #1 goal will be to design, build, and execute the talent strategy that drives IMC’s success. This role will focus on supporting IMC’s growth plans by providing our talent with opportunities for growth and advancement.
- The HR BP will own the employee experience together with the HR function and work collaboratively within the HR network
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Engage with employees regularly to become an expert of our people and the way they work in order to create best in class working experiences
- Drive employee development: coach managers to create meaningful, personalized development plans
- Proactively identify and address HR challenges and opportunities, which may affect the execution of business plans
- Coach through all aspects of the performance management process from goal setting through appraisal and performance counseling process
- Be a valued resource through employee orientation and onboarding
- Bring a problem solving mentality and ability to roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
- Enable leaders and employees to be their best through direct, considerate, and contextualized coaching
- 5+ years of progressive experience in talent management
- Demonstration of experience in all HR competencies with deep expertise (certification, industry best practice creation, immersive experience) in at least one of the following: training design, coaching, recognition programs, talent management, communications, I&D, or change management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Proven experience using analytical skills for data driven decisions
- Excellent facilitation and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and deliver formal presentations or training to all levels in the organization
- Results oriented, self-motivated and driven, while demonstrating a high level of emotional intelligence, accustomed to working in a hands-on manner to accomplish multiple priorities
OUR HIRING PROCESS
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website. Now it’s up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.