HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Magnificent Mile, Chicago
2017 National 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For'
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries and trusted by globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. We know our success is all down to our staff, so we’re committed to making PHMG the best place to work – a commitment that was recognised by our win at the 2017 ‘ Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ competition.
We’re currently recruiting for an experienced candidate for our newly-created role of HR Manager. This position presents the opportunity to utilize your expertize in HR practices and principles, and develop strategies from the ground up for a business in hyper-growth mode. You’ll facilitate adoption, understanding and compliance across the predominantly B2B sales team, while supporting managers in remuneration, benefits and talent acquisition.
The successful applicant will be an individual with proven expertise in HR, preferably in a larger, corporate environment. You’ll use this unique insight to develop practical, real-world solutions, maintaining the highest standards of integrity at all times. And, you’ll be a creative, lateral thinker with the intuitive ability to establish company-wide processes.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining first-class HR policies and procedures in line with business functions
- Implementing and overseeing HR compliance programs to prevent or mitigate violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Conducting ongoing health checks and revisions to policies and procedures to identify and remedy hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Keeping up-to-date of regulatory developments within or outside of the organization, and evolving best practice in HR
- Acting as the objective voice of compliance within the organization
- Working with the CEO in the development of leading edge employee benefit packages.
- Managing 3rd party vendors and covering requests for information from regulatory bodies
We'd love to hear from you if:
- More than three years’ HR experience, preferably gained in a large corporate environment
- Previous experience and knowledge in the HR compliance field
- Bachelor’s degree with major concentration in Human Resources, Law, Business Administration or equivalent
- HR certification is a plus
- Highly pragmatic with a focus on developing HR solutions for the real world
- Lateral thinker with the ability to search out the answer
- The ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive salary
- 18 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Fundraising initiatives for local Chicago based charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- Onsite bar with pool and ping pong tables
- Half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership following promotion
HR Manager / HR Business Partner / Interim HR Manager / Interim HR Business Partner
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market and were named 2017 National Winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’ alongside: Puma, Verizon, Stryker, Page Group, Haribo, Echo Logistics, TQL and LaSalle Network.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering world class customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%. PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.