HR Business Partner at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our HR team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
We’re looking for our first Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) for our rapidly growing Chicago office. They will work alongside two Talent Acquisition Specialists in Chicago, and partner closely with our 20+ person HR team around the world. This person would to take on a role that’s both strategic and hands-on. Successful candidates will have a solid HR background, be able to operation as a standalone HRBP, have strong communication skills, and be eager to help elevate the HR function within an organization that is scaling. The HRBP will help drive change, coach management, and continuously improve the employee experience.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and build strong relationships with Senior leaders to deliver business aligned HR solutions that are congruent with business goals and objectives
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive talent strategy, supported by succession plans to ensure the current and future caliber of talent needed to support the business, is in place
- Works closely with management and employees to increase productivity and retention
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Partner effectively with other cross-functional teams such as Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards
- Support the employee lifecycle from hire to retire and everything in between
What you'll need:
- 6-12 years of Human Resources experience, 3+ years in an HRBP role
- Prior experience supporting Engineering and Product teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; PHR or SPHR Certification preferred
- Ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer service background with the ability to deal with a lot of ambiguity
- Familiarity with HRIS systems (experience with ADP is preferred)
- Must be eager to tackle initiatives and have the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Experience with building Inclusion & Diversity strategies
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.