HR Business Partner
We are looking for talented, collaborative people who are driven to solve problems and serious about making a difference in the world. Enduvo is the world’s only immersive training marketplace. World-renowned healthcare providers, global industrial firms and government organizations use our software every day to improve the education of their employees and constituents.
Our employees tackle compelling and dynamic challenges in their quest to impact and improve lives around the world. If you’re looking to work with a team that places passion, trust, integrity and collaboration at the center of what they do, then we’re the right place for you.
The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full-cycle Human Resources support to the company by integrating HR strategy into day-to-day work and providing guidance and support to client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
Our ideal candidate is someone who desires to get things done – someone who is just as comfortable rolling up their sleeves and working at the tactical level as they are leading initiatives and acting as a strategic business partner. They enjoy working in a constantly-changing environment and they are excited to be on the ground floor of something that will be huge.
You take ownership of:
- Understanding the goals and priorities of business leaders and providing appropriate information, coaching and HR expertise to support the achievement of business objectives
- Driving talent strategy and collaborating with business leaders to support recruitment, engagement and retention efforts
- Keeping current on HR legal requirements, including assessing risks, initiating changes to policy and ensuring compliance
- Developing and implementing a variety of HR programs, processes and policies, including but not limited to Recruitment, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS and Compliance
- Partnering with business leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Managing employee relations issues by mediating conflicts, conducting thorough and objective investigations and reaching appropriate resolutions
- Providing performance management guidance to business leaders, including coaching, disciplinary actions and career development
- Building strong relationships and serving as a trusted advisor to both employees and business leaders across the organization
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties. Additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience, ideally in a technology-oriented business
- Bachelor’s degree required
- HR certifications, such as PHR or SHRM-CP preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in HRIS systems
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices with the ability to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations
- Ability to navigate and effectively influence at various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives
- Strong strategic planning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Customer-focused mindset, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with high volume workload and strong deliverables
Enduvo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), medical history or condition, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.