HR Business Partner at ProGlove
You love working with people and you enjoy developing independently concepts and solutions that help to grow our employees and our company further on a continuous basis. You have the HR service mentality that makes you a trusted advisor for your colleagues. You love working in a dynamic environment where you can bring in your ideas and strengths.
If this sounds like you, ProGlove is the place to be for you!
You are the HR Partner for our North American entity based in Chicago
- You support our colleagues in any HR related matters (incl. recruiting and onboarding, policies, manage payroll with external provider, development, compensation & benefits, … ). If it’s HR, it’s your responsibility.
- You design local HR processes in alignment with the headquarter processes
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees and contractors
- Handle payroll, employee compensation and benefits administration
- You are hands-on. We are a small entity and you are happy to support in some office management tasks every now and then
- You work with a team based in our headquarters in Germany and you will report to the VP HR.
- Academic Degree in Business studies or psychology
- Minimum of 5 years of solid work experience in an HR position with a lot of responsibility and little guidance
- Track record in defining HR processes
- Structured and independent way of working
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws - federal and state level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SOUNDS LIKE THAT'S YOU?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
The job location is Chicago, Illinois.