HR Client Manager
The HR Client Service Manager is responsible for leading a team of Client Consultants who service our ASO clients (small to mid-size). This team is responsible for providing professional HR guidance, producing compliant employee handbooks, and introducing new products/services to the client that may help with the management of the employee life cycle. In addition, the team may make recommendations to clients regarding compensation, employee relations, recruitment, training and development, and information systems. This position will report to the Director of Client Service.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Provide leadership to the HR Client Service Center by creating and maintaining collaborative teams focused on effective, high quality client service.
* Develop appropriate recommendations and advice for clients regarding the HR services being offered to them.
* Maintain knowledge of trends and changes in Human Resources legislation, and conveys local, state, and federal laws to clients to maintain compliance.
* Respond timely and accurately to escalated or complex client inquiries and process requests, according to established standards with attention to style, tone, and manner of communication.
* Serves a vital role in coaching the team and being the escalation point for complex incidents.
* Analyze reports and data daily. Report out to leadership team on team metrics and recommend improvements including changes in process, additional training for staff, etc. where needed.
* Manage workflow and projects of HR Client Consultant team.
* Provide training, coaching and direction to the team; lead performance discussions.
* Maintain staff schedules and time off requests. Ensures appropriate coverage to service the client.
* Communicate important information on new/updated processes and procedures to staff.
* Conduct analysis of issues that are escalated to determine knowledge gaps and training needs.
* Monitor for productivity and quality client service.
* Provide ongoing client support with the use of diagnostic skills to identify root cause of client issues, develop solutions and recommend appropriate action to prevent recurrence of problem.
* Promote Paylocity products and services to fulfill ongoing client requests.
* Act as a liaison with Paylocity support teams to facilitate resolution of client issues regarding payroll and human resources products.
* Build strong client relationships and provides quality service in an effort to retain client base.
* Perform other duties and projects as needed by the Client Service leadership team.
Experience and Skills:
* Minimum of 2 years of HR management experience required
* Minimum of 7 years of progressive HR Generalist experience dealing with a broad range of HR related topics
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Human Resources or Business Administration/Management preferred
* PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
* Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Experience in Shared Services call center environment is preferred
* Experience working with Paylocity products and/or HCM system a plus