Responsibility Area: New Hire Administration and On-boarding
- Create offer letters for all salaried roles including internal transfers, promotions, etc.
- Send communications to new hire, manager, building, etc.
- Schedule and conduct new hire orientation for salaried employees and coordinate remote salaried employee on-boarding
- Track completion of new hire documents including signing of offer letters, background checks, MIP agreements and bonus letters.
- Log and report on data in Pending and Accepted offers spreadsheet
Responsibility Area: Respond to Employee Inquiries
- Manage HR inbox, respond to basic inquiries, route questions to appropriate HR team member.
- Manage employee discount information
Responsibility Area: HR Team Administration
- Organize and schedule new hire socials
- Maintain employment files (active/pending/terminated) to ensure all necessary documents are accurate and complete.
- Coordinate employment law poster updates for all offices
- Create and maintain org charts
- Help with scheduling group meetings assists with travel manages welcome gifts, anniversary gifts, and other recognition programs
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience (HR or administration)
- Prior experience working within an HR department preferred including prior experience working in an HRIS system.
- Proficient knowledge of G-Suite including Google Sheets, managing multiple Google Calendars, etc.
- Ability to handle sensitive information maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Must demonstrate an attention to detail Strong communications skills, both written and oral communication.
- Displays systems thinking, able to link issues that may be interrelated
- Ability to effectively multi-task, manage multiple and competing priorities, and meet deadlines with limited direction at times