LIFE AT IMC AS HR COORDINATOR
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world.
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible.
Technology - At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day.
Trading – Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time.
Business Support - Around the world, IMC’s business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact.
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation.
HUMAN RESOURCES AT IMC
Our culture is built on teamwork, optimism and open communication of knowledge and ideas.
HR at IMC combines high performance support to the firm as a whole including developing our leaders, providing best-practice recruiting solutions, aligning the people strategy with the overall business strategy and ensuring we provide a rewarding, team oriented and fun culture.
As an integral member of the HR team, you are someone who makes things happen and you will relish the opportunity to take ownership of HR coordination for the team.
AS AN HR COORDINATOR YOU WILL:
- Organize and schedule interviews for the Experienced Recruiting team liaising with recruiters, Hiring Managers and agencies
- Liaise with Office Management to organize flights and accommodation for candidates
- Administer the psychometric testing to candidates on behalf of the experienced hiring team
- Assist the HR Generalist team with various administrative tasks including benefits paperwork, generating the monthly organization charts, coordinating the new hire paperwork and tasks, and generating reports for the HR team using our HR Information System (Workday) where needed
- Assist with new hire orientation including scheduling, office tours, and document collection
- Assist in organizing the logistics around various Learning and Development training programs including: liaising with Office Management around venue logistics, assisting the HR Business Partner with coordination, and follow up on assessments for the training
- Assist in organizing meetings for the HR team and liaising with the Executive Assistant where necessary
- Provide support to the Head of HR including scheduling, data processing, and other tasks as necessary
- Provide overall administrative support where necessary for the HR Team
WHO YOU ARE:
You will have required administration skills and experience including:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Very strong administrative and scheduling skills
- High level of communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Passionate about HR
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Minimum intermediate Microsoft Office and computer skills
- The ability to work without supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
OUR HIRING PROCESS
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website. Now it’s up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.