HR Coordinator at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages, and unparalleled customer service we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big and push to go beyond what most people believe to be possible. We strive to deliver a world-class customer experience by strengthening our referral partner relationships and hiring the best employees for the job. Headquartered in Chicago, Guaranteed Rate employs over 5,000 people in more than 300 offices across the U.S. Thousands of homeowners have entrusted Guaranteed Rate to help them purchase their homes. In the past year, we’ve funded more than $37 billion dollars in home purchase loans and refinances.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Human Resources Coordinator to join our innovative and passionate team.
What’s the Role?
You will work with Sr. HR Coordinators to process candidates joining the Guaranteed Rate, Inc. family of companies along with other HR responsibilities. You will also process employee changes and maintain accurate records and files.
- Processes new hire via HIRS system in addition to all hiring-related paperwork and notifications to relevant departments.
- Process employee changes with required documents through internal systems via workflow process to ensure accurate record-keeping.
- Creates and maintain accurate and compliant personnel files, forms, acknowledgements, and HR Share drive (of electronic files).
- Acts as a liaison with several departments including Payroll and Benefits in order to manage and resolve issues.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee questions regarding Ceridian account resets, Ceridian message center, etc.
- Assists with processing separations by ensuring all separation paperwork is in order and entering employee in COBRA system when offboarding employees.
- Assists with all internal and external HR relayed inquires or requests for information, including but not limited to employment verifications, audits, etc..
- Assists with administrative tasks and other duties as assigned.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever changing environment with deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills and highly organized
- Working understanding of human resources principles, practices and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Service-First mindset and genuinely pleasant attitude
- Quick learner who can succeed in a super-fast environment
- Highly proficient utilizing all Microsoft Office programs (specifically Word, Outlook, Excel)
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-AC1