Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. with offices in Chicago, IL., Fort Myers, FL., Olathe, KS, and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.
Infutor is proud to offer an award-winning culture, championed by its diverse group of #expert employees:
- #11 of 100 Best Places to Work Overall - Crain's Chicago Business
- #7 Best Small Places to Work - Crain's Chicago Business
- #5 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work - Builtin Chicago
- #20 Best Paying Place to Work - Builtin Chicago
Infutor is seeking a Human Resources Director to lead Infutor’s Human Resources function.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this role will be responsible for all aspects of the Human Resources function, including creating a high-performance team, being a leader of Infutor’s culture, ensuring compliance with all national/local requirements, building successful partnerships with business leaders, and executing on people-related processes designed to support the company’s overall business strategy.
The ideal candidate must possess an aggressive passion for driving the Human Resources organization to new and higher levels of value through insight into performance metrics and results. This person must understand business objectives, provide recommendations for improvement, and drive decisions and actions to optimize results.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Nurture a positive working environment and ensure Infutor’s values are cultivated throughout the organization
- Build relationships with employees and managers to allow for transparency and effective business partnering
- Bring best practices and lead employee performance calibration sessions with people managers for annual performance reviews as well as formal succession planning
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Proactively provide updated salary guidelines/ranges for roles within each department (in the US and Costa Rica)
- Provide the Executive Leadership Team with updates on business metrics, including efficiency and diversity, to support data-driven decision making
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Develop fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them
- Partner with Marketing on employer branded events and awards nominations
- Support diligence and integration of any M&A activity
- Manage, motivate, and develop two direct reports
- A minimum of seven years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Self-starter with a drive to owns tasks through completion
- People oriented and results driven
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Masters degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook & Chicago employees); Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round