HR Generalist at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for an HR Generalist who will support our People Operations team with a variety of HR tasks.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct bi-monthly new hire orientation classes, including all prior preparation and day-of coordination of tours, presentations, and lunch
- Maintenance of HRIS and employee records, including new hire and separation paperwork, change of statuses and ACA maintenance and compliance
- Provide basic support for employee payroll and benefits questions, such as inquiries surrounding the administration of payroll/benefit policies and procedures, and appropriately escalate high-level questions to HR Manager
- Support the Onboarding and Offboarding process of Tempus employees in regards to systems access
- Identify and recommend new opportunities where HR can add value to the business and organizational culture
- Maintain a knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends
- Assess employee engagement on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or a related field required
- 1-2 years Human Resources administrative experience, or related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Interest in pursuing a career path in HR operations
- Ability to handle highly confidential data with integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work with diverse, creative, professional people in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to simultaneously manage projects and daily administrative tasks
- Self-motivated; able to drive and own initiatives
- Exhibits a customer service focused attitude and approach
- Highly adaptable and flexible; able to navigate competing priorities