LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced HR Generalist to join our People Success team. This individual will have the opportunity to contribute value in a number of ways primarily supporting HR and benefits administration, learning and development, employee relations and engagement. This individual is a master at time management, prioritization and has a keen eye for detail. Additionally, you are a person who loves to collaborate with others and solve highly dynamic and complex and deeply personal problems.
What you’d achieve:
- Handle highly complex and dynamic Employee Relations cases
- Consult on a variety of HR matters
- Buildout departmental people support
- Conduct regular Employee Stay Interviews
- Outline and rollout updated policies
- Own HRIS administration, Compliance Audits and Benefits Administration
- Further maximize our Performance Management Tool and Systems
- Support Learning and Development work streams
- Perform planned and ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist Talent Acquisition and Operations as needed
- Provided necessary support for onboarding and off-boarding
- Contribute to Employee Engagement initiatives
The value you’d bring:
- Relevant educational background
- 5+ years experience
- Proficient knowledge of HR practices and trends
- Desire to work in a diverse, creative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with integrity and professionalism
- Extreme attention to detail
- Passion for serving our people and supporting the success of our business
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 5 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment (office closed until Jan. 2021)
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card for Fitness, Family, Education or Charity
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who hires regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description