LIFE AT IMC AS HR GENERALIST
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world.
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible.
Technology - At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day.
Trading – Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time.
Business Support - Around the world, IMC’s business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact.
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation.
- Oversee the employee onboarding process including assisting in post recruitment efforts, new hire employee orientation, schedule, and paperwork.
- Support current employees and potential/pending hires with visa/work sponsorship questions and processes including determining visa eligibility, visa renewal processes, and permanent residency applications.
- HR data management including employee files and records.
- Manage HRIS (Workday) including ensuring high-quality employee data, HR reporting, and HRIS support for other members of the HR team.
- Benefits administration, audits, and compliance.
- Develop, implement, and maintain HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure legal compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and applicable employment law.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in Human Resources
- Local and global projects as assigned.
- Minimum 3 -5 years' progressive generalist experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with demonstrated interest in HR
- Hands on experience with Workday and comfort with learning new technical systems
- Working knowledge of US immigration law and visa processing (preferred)
- Experience in benefits administration and knowledge of applicable regulations (preferred)
- Previous experience in designing and administering compensation strategies (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able work in fast paced, complex environment with sensitivity to confidential and proprietary information
- Must be able to prioritize, plan and use time effectively.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website. Now it’s up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.