GoHealth's People & Culture team is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to will support our HR Business Partner in accomplishing a broad range of HR projects to develop a team-oriented, high performance culture for our corporate functions. The HR Generalist will work with multiple individuals and departments. You will be flexible and adaptive to a fast-paced business environment while demonstrating initiative and accountability to drive work to completion.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Partner with leaders, managers and employees to complete HR programs related to onboarding, offboarding, compensation, benefits, performance management and professional development.
- Provide coaching to employees and managers on HR policies and process to ensure safe and compliant operations.
- Administer Corporate Leave of Absence Programs such as FMLA and ADA administration and tracking.
- Lead important HR project workstreams to execution; including determining scope and goals, conducting research, managing timelines, organizing and communicating information to relevant partners.
- Promptly and thoroughly investigate employee relations issues by maintaining thorough documentation and analyzing incidents/situations.
- Assess internal data to diagnose the health of the business and identify important applicable insights.
- Identify process inefficiencies, recommend solutions and implement changes to improve operational excellence.
- Successfully work through a range of employee relations issues that may occur.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources is desired, or comparable combination of education and experience; HR certification (PHR/SPHR) is a nice to have
- 3+ years previous human resources experience, with demonstrated competencies in organizational development, legal compliance, and proactive problem solving
- 2+ years of project management with successful results.
- Knowledge of employment laws; ability to develop and administer policies to comply with applicable laws
- Converse with employees in a manner that uses discretion, professionalism and sensitivity
- Experienced administrative skills with a high standard of accuracy.
- Proven ability to prioritize your workload with the ability to collaborate with your team
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC.