HR Generalist at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Coach managers through performance management situations and provide guidance on best practices.
- Manage administration of employee changes and offboarding logistics.
- Partner with Employee Relations Lead and Global Employment Law group to drive consistent performance management and design initiatives.
- Partner with Sr. HR Generalist and HR Business Partners and assist in driving initiatives aligned to the BU Strategy.
- Act as a liaison between the HRBPs and global COEs to ensure that HR programs are aligned with internal client needs
- Provide HR policy, process and/or program advice and coaching to employees and managers, when appropriate
- Assist in driving communication and sharing of best practices across the HRBP team to facilitate continuous improvement
- Assist in specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and coordinate across the global HRBP team to deliver business and HR initiatives such as organization reviews; performance management process; compensation planning cycle; talent review and succession planning processes; and workforce reductions, when applicable.
- Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting and tasks as required with cross-functional HR / Partner teams, working on or leading projects/programs
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience in HR, including experience in the role of HR Generalist or Shared Services
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage own time and workload, juggling conflicting priorities
- Knowledge of HR programs and processes (e.g., performance management, workforce planning, talent management and employment laws)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Possess confidence in handling ambiguous and fluid situations
- Good understanding of cultural and geographical differences and practices
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.