About the role:
We're looking for a dynamic HR generalist that is ideally bilingual in Spanish, loves staffing, recruiting, evaluating job candidates, and ensuring success in on-boarding to a new company. You will recruit for kitchen staff, drivers and machine service technicians as well as other hourly food manufacturing positions. You will also oversee the HR on-boarding and administration process at our kitchen facility for our manufacturing, delivery, and tech associates.
In a typical week, you will...
- Fully execute the recruitment process for food manufacturing staff (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers) including recruitment administration.
- Create job postings that are articulate, professional and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates, posting these ads on various online and offline resources, while maintaining and managing our ATS.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Meet with applicants to discuss the position and to screen them for suitability, including conducting background tests and drug screenings.
- Seek out candidates through networking, social media and other tactics to hunt out the top people to fill open positions.
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates by handling phone calls, questions and other details before and after interviews.
- Make job offers to applicants who pass screening and interview processes and are approved by management by providing them with an offer letter and discussing the benefits, requirements and details of the position.
- Maintain paperwork on applicants throughout the process and set up new human resource records using HR system for new hires.
- Conduct new hire training/on-boarding and benefits orientation programs, ensuring hires have everything needed for first day.
- Administrative duties and record-keeping.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, communications, finance, marketing, economics or another relevant field.
- 2+ years of recruiting / HR generalist experience
- Being bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
- Unrivaled written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine alignment with Farmer's Fridge mission, values and culture.
- Traditional Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Daily Fridge Credits
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food accessible 24/7.
About Farmer's Fridge
At Farmer's Fridge, we are committed to making delicious, nutritious food accessible to all. In essence, our mission is to provide 24/7 access to food you can trust. That work includes sourcing the freshest ingredients, creating our products from scratch, packing & delivering straight to our customers through our network of Fridges, and ensuring the best possible customer experience. If you're passionate about the mission to make the world a little happier through trustworthy food, our team could be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.