Maropost is looking for a talented individual to join our growing Chicago office. Our HR Generalist will report into our VP of People. You will be critical to helping Maropost grow, scale and maximize our driven, dynamic culture through People, HR and Culture initiatives.
Over the first three months, you will jump right in and develop knowledge of our business, our products and our people. And you will have the opportunity to make an impact right away. We work quickly and decisively with an eye towards constant improvement.
- Implement human resources programs by providing employee service and support, including talent acquisition, onboarding, health and welfare benefits, employee engagement, records management, and compliance.
- Recruit for roles in Chicago and Toronto.
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improve organizational performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect Maropost's value by keeping information confidential.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What You'll Need to Bring to Maropost
- Minimum exp. 2-4 experience in an HR role including experience in talent acquisition & benefits administration
- Interest in emerging technologies
- Knowledge of best practices in fostering a supportive and collaborative culture for a growing office
Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.