Reverb is a leading online marketplace for buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has created an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear.
People are our most valuable asset, and we’re looking for an HR Generalist who will support our Director of Human Resources on internal and external HR matters that directly impact our company culture and employee engagement. We’re a small, nimble team who innovates and adapts to meet lofty goals with a results-driven approach. We value ideation and collaboration, as well as rolling up our sleeves and getting the hard work done - and we have fun while doing it!
- Partner with our HR Director on developing organizational guidelines and procedures that support business objectives.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees and provide recommendations and resolutions.
- Coordinate and track employee development plans and performance management.
- Manage the organization’s HRIS system and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity; identify and surface key insights and trends.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Approach your role with a growth-mindset by keeping up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Collaborate with other members of the People team to develop strategies to inspire and motivate employees.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related fields
- 2 - 3 years of Human Resources experience in a non-recruiting capacity
- Experience processing HR and benefits requests, as well as record-keeping
- Fundamental knowledge of HR functions and best practices
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with business stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines; detail-oriented
- Technical proficiency in Google Business Suite, HRIS softwares - Workday preferred
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
What you'll get:
To complement our competitive compensation and equity plans, we offer:
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with a company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.