Join our growing HR Chicago Team!
Are you a passionate HR professional driven to create a World-Class company? Are you looking for a growth opportunity to be a part of a global HR team and drive superior business results? Then start a rewarding career as Human Resources Manager, reporting to the CHRO, and help us build a leading organization to deliver trust and productivity solutions to the digital world. You will be participating in instrumental initiatives to help grow the business and drive success.
At OneSpan, you will be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. We offer the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you will contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow your career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement best practices to ensure a world-class culture.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team to recruit and retain top talent.
- Continually improve employee onboarding and development.
- Manage and communicate key HR and company performance indicators.
- Develop and lead employee and manager learning opportunities.
- Manage compensation strategy and programs.
- Lead performance management strategies.
- Investigate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Partner with and coach managers to excel in people management.
- Oversee total rewards programs and analyze and improve programs.
- Oversee US policy design, implementation and communication.
- Improve policies, programs, and procedures to improve human resources effectiveness and operations.
- Manage activities related to the employee life-cycle.
- Hire and develop HR team.
- Driven and results-oriented with the desire to be world-class and make things happen in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Change champion that takes initiative for driving organizational change to enables a world-class company.
- Strong business acumen and leadership presence.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in HR.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an HR management role.
- HRIS management experience, preferably with Workday.
- Degree in Human Resource Management and/or PHR/SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Previous experience at technology industry is preferred.