HR Manager at Productive Edge
Productive Edge is hiring an HR Manager to own the core HR functions of a rapidly growing, global workforce. Based in Chicago, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR leader to play a crucial role in the current and future success of PE! As part of the leadership team, you will make an immediate impact and serve as a strategic partner to fellow leaders in support of the Productive Edge culture, mission, and vision.
- Manage company-wide employee benefits
- Administer bi-weekly payroll and maintain payroll accounts for multiple states
- File all corporate paperwork including Annual Reports, Trademark renewals, etc
- Assist in the operation of offshore offices
- Oversee onboarding and offboarding of all employees and contractors
- Manage and maintain employee personnel files
- Manage FMLA and leave programs
- Handle employee personnel issues
- Facilitate Employee Satisfaction and Customer Satisfaction surveys
- Assist in the annual salary review and bonus processes
- Oversee and manage employee mentor program
- Own internal Immigration policy and process. Work with outside immigration counsel to ensure full compliance with immigration laws.
- Create, manage and enforce company policies and Employee Handbook
- Manage business insurance coverage for the company
- Administer and enforce corporate compliance training
- Assist in dashboard/KPI reports, including turnover and other important HR metrics
- Review and manage contracts and other legal documents
- Manage year-end tax processes, W2s, 1099s, ACA docs
To excel in this role at Productive Edge, you would possess the following experiences and skills:
- 4-6+ years of hands-on Human Resources experience in a fast-paced Generalist/Manager role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- HR Certifications preferred, not required (i.e. PHR)
- Experience in a startup and/or rapid growth environment ideal
- Robust knowledge of and experience with the immigration process, benefits administration, personnel issues/mediation, and employment law
- Demonstrated ability to manage company-wide payroll. Experience processing payroll for >100 domestic employees required.
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with a calm and professional demeanor
- Proven experience working in a fast paced environment while consistently meeting deadlines through individual and team contributions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with extreme attention to detail. Comfortable presenting to small and large groups
- Deliver and execute high-quality HR processes and services
- HR experience in a global environment ideal, not required
- Proficiency with HRIS systems, Excel and Google Suite preferred
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication sets us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.