HR Operations Coordinator
Purpose of Position: The HR Operations Coordinator is responsible for HRIS transactions and data integrity, record keeping and general support for the HR team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of employee data in the Human Resources Management Systems including new hires, terminations, salary changes and job changes.
- Ensures I-9 and EEO compliance and that all necessary documents are received from new hires and filed appropriately.
- Owns employee recordkeeping and archives/shreds employee records in accordance with the record retention policy.
- Acts as first level assistance for the ADP Help email.
- Participates in seasonal Call Center and Distribution Center processes, including the loading of workers to ADP, troubleshooting HRIS issues and providing first level support to the HR team and Agency Representatives as needed.
- Assists in organizing employee activities, charitable efforts, and events sponsored by Human Resources.
- Maintains HR calendar and assists in the organizing and preparation for HR meetings and events.
- Maintains HR pages for FTD Company Intranet, and coordinates monthly employee updates to both the Intranet and to the corporate office TV feeds.
- Produces reporting to assist the HR Business Partners in the tracking of compliance training requirements and other Talent Management processes (Goal Setting, Performance Management, etc.).
- Participates in department projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field, and 2 or more years of experience in a Human Resources department.
- Demonstrated experience in HR transactional data entry and understanding of HR business processes using an Enterprise HRMS (ADP preferred)
- Good analytical skills and commitment to data quality
- Intermediate level MS office experience, especially MS Excel and Word
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrates a strong internal customer focus.
- Knowledgeable in Human Resources policies and practices to better assist employees with questions
- Demonstrates the ability to work responsibly with highly confidential information.