HR Operations Specialist at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking a full-time HR Operations Specialist to join our Shared Services function. Reporting to the HR Operations and Compliance Manager, the ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. The successful candidate will be involved in many HR Operations processes from onboarding to benefits and payroll administration, compliance, Leave of Absence, business acquisition support and the off-boarding process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support orientation facilitation
- Set up and maintain all personnel files
- Ensure all employees are successfully set up in all internal systems
- Support the background check process
- Process I-9s and e-verify for all new hires
- Work in collaboration with HR team members related to onboarding
- Support benefits enrollment process
- Monitor benefits deduction changes in payroll
- Support the administration of the annual open enrollment
- Support general benefits administrative tasks as assigned
- Payroll Administration:
- Process benefit related payroll changes
- Maintain all payroll benefit deductions
- Support ADP reporting requests
- Support payroll tax compliance
General HR Responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for HR related employee questions, concerns and requests
- Support administration of employee relocations and transfers
- Support the off-boarding process
- Support regulatory compliance and research, including labor law poster updates
- Support Monthly HRIS/Payroll systems audits
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the capability to prioritize tasks and work quickly and accurately with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include but not limited to: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prior experience working with a web-based payroll administration system, ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Prior experience working with a web based HRIS system preferred
- Experience with DocuSign preferred
- Experience working with Enterprise Service Management tools, ServiceNow preferred
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.