HR People Business Partner
Rewards Network (RN) is a provider of capital and marketing services to a unique client portfolio that is on an accelerated growth trajectory. We are in accelerated growth mode. The company has a unique product mix with a demonstrated ability to drive incremental revenue for our restaurant clients. The company has achieved scale and significant profitability which has exceeded performance over the last 5+ years.
Our mission: Leveraging data and technology, we will become an essential partner to local restaurants—helping them grow by delivering diners, access to capital, and unique market intelligence. And they will only pay us when we send them business.
As the People Business Partner, you will be the day-to-day business partner to leaders throughout the company on people initiatives and providing great internal client support. These responsibilities focus on employee relations, employee engagement initiatives, benefits and compensation structuring and administration, and overall programs in a fast-growing company. The successful candidate is someone who will be a partner to our leaders to be a catalyst for change and enabling achievement of our business goals while supporting an active and engaged culture.
This person is responsible for working directly with our leaders to ensure their approach regarding all People matters aligns with fast-growing business and action-oriented company culture. You should have a proven ability to listen, recommend and influence the best Human Capital practices. The need for a proactive thought-out methodology to People Relations is a must.
- Manage all People related initiatives for client groups to help maintain a high touch, high performing culture; Work closely with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase engagement.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development to drive and implement company-wide programs and initiatives.
- Own and Drive the Talent Management process. Supports leadership to assess, coach and develop talent.
- Assists with planning Talent Development and Succession Management.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues, investigations and makes recommendations on a variety of topics through interpretation of company policies while applying ensuring compliance with labor and employment laws, working closely with Corporate Counsel.
- Work closely with company’s benefits broker to fully maximize relationship and support the employee populations’ wellness efforts and participation in the 401(k) program.
- Participates on the benefit committee and works to design a competitive benefit package.
- Administers leaves of absence process ensuring collaboration and communication between the company, employee and leader to ensure employee and business needs are being considered.
- Compiles employee attrition information analyzes this information and partners with VP of People to execute strategies to improve employee retention.
- Provides detailed reporting on attrition, new hire survey data & exit interview information to Leaders.
- Supports the execution of the company’s compensation philosophy, owns the day-to-day relationship with compensation vendor and guides leaders and talent acquisition to ensure we utilize company resources responsibly and efficiently while driving to maintain RN’s competitiveness in the market.
- Perform exit interviews and uses exit data to identify themes and insights to the Executive Team.
- Ensures compliance with US immigration law. Provides information to Management related to employment for non-US citizens. Assists non-citizen candidates and non-citizen current employees in obtaining proper immigration employment documentation.
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related discipline with at least five years of human resources experience acting as a Business Partner to include supporting Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Compensation, HRIS Data Management
- Previous experience supporting both field sales and corporate leaders.
- Ability to build rapport and trusting relationships with all levels of organization; possesses a solution-oriented frame of mind working with business partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities in an aggressive growth phase and culture.
- Demonstrated passion for innovation, HR solutions and process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Understanding of federal and state HR related regulations and compliance procedures.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated history of balancing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description