HR Project Manager at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Responsible for overseeing the execution of HR projects associated with the growth and success of the HR Services department within Toast. The HR Project Manager acts as a liaison between HR Services and clients as well as other cross-functional teams to assist in data gathering, streamlining resources, and building out processes for the benefit of both internal and external HR Stakeholders. This position would allow work from home privileges at least 1x a week.
About this roll*:
- Partner with key stakeholders within HR services vertical to achieve high levels of year-over-year growth/revenue
- Setting deadlines, timelines, priorities for all parties involved to ensure projects are moving forward toward important milestones
- Gathering requirements for projects
- Reporting out status to all relevant parties as progress is made
- Formulating tools that aid in data gathering, reporting, and analytics
- Leading Feedback Projects utilizing tools such as Google forms, and various salesforce applications to gather insight from clients, sales, product marketing, etc.
- Organizing and vetting team’s resources to maximize overall team usage and efficiency
- “Test drive” new processes associated with client-facing projects to identify gaps and inefficiencies, suggesting ways to refine and improve customer experience
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2 years of HR consulting or HR administration experience; and/or 2 years of client-facing or service-oriented experience
- HRCI/SHRM Certification/HR knowledge base preferred
- Knowledge of gsuite and Salesforce a plus
- Demonstrated record of independently executing high stakes projects from start to finish
- Proven Self-starter, accountable in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Extreme attention to detail
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Precise and efficient communicator
- Restaurant experience a strong plus
- Comfort with ambiguity
*Bread puns encouraged but not required